Does your business generate high volumes of enquiries, particularly web generated leads that you struggle to respond to quickly and thoroughly?
Delayed follow-up and an inconsistent approach to lead management means lower contact rates and inflated cost-per-conversion. It also increases the chance of leads going cold, becoming less receptive, and for prospects to engage with another provider.
Is your marketing investment going to waste and your sales pipeline deteriorating as leads go stale?
To maximise your return on high-spend acquisition marketing, leads cannot be left to lie idle. High volumes of automation-qualified leads, that aren’t truly marketing-ready, will dilute the quality of your pipeline.
When executed well, a lead management strategy ensures that:
- Valuable opportunities are not lost
- Marketing investments are not wasted
- Only well-qualified leads enter the sales funnel
A robust lead management service can protect marketing ROI by providing a prompt response to every enquiry. In addition, it can mine any backlog of unqualified leads, re-ignite interest and create valuable opportunities from stale and aging leads.
Is your team grappling with high volumes of leads, is poor response impacting your customer experience?
Effective lead management strategies include:
- Timing – A fast response to inbound leads makes a sales conversion more likely.
- Persistence – Perseverance matters. Losing patience when unable to contact a prospect may result in the lead going cold.
- Process – For lead management to work effectively, you need a clearly defined process and shared goals across sales and marketing
- Expertise – Personnel need the skill to quickly identify and thoroughly qualify inbound leads so that only those with a propensity to convert move further into the pipeline.
Would you benefit from an expert lead management service delivering a feed of well qualified, marketing-ready leads into your pipeline?
Benefits of a consistent approach to lead management include the opportunity to:
- Mine backlog of unworked leads for opportunity
- Increase contact conversion and boost sales
- Improve customer experience and brand reputation
- Increase ROI from marketing spend
Are you struggling to respond quickly and efficiently to your inbound enquiries? Call us to find out how we can help.