The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) bring greater scrutiny around how organisations collect and process personal data. Compliance is essential to avoid hefty fines, but by demonstrating best practice and complying with the regulation, you also improve customer interactions, increase trust and confidence in your brand, and build a competitive advantage.
Did you know that GDPR is good for business?
Marketing only to those individuals who are receptive to your offer will:
- Make marketing communications more effective
- Improve the quality of the leads your sales team receives
- Increase conversion rates and ROI
- Reduce churn and increase lifetime value
- Turn privacy into a brand asset
Make your data work harder and more effectively for your business
Are you looking for an opportunity for business growth?
Consent-based communications have many business benefits:
Unqualified data impacts on your conversion rate. Tighter controls on data collection and robust opt-out processes mean higher quality data and a healthier pipeline.
Lower volume, better qualified data means you’re talking to a more engaged and receptive audience with more targeted messaging, resulting in higher conversion and lower cost per acquisition.
Marketing messages to those who are receptive, and not to those who aren’t, will improve your reputation, customer satisfaction and experiences, and result in higher retention rates and lifetime value.
Bad data costs money
Need help creating a clean compliant, opted-in database?
An accredited Company Partner of the Market Research Society, we strictly comply with its code of conduct using IQCS-monitored and AITS-trained agents to guarantee research industry best practice.
Our multilingual agents deliver CATI-based data profiling and cleansing services for organisations of all sizes in the UK and internationally. They can:
- Capture clear unambiguous consent for your marketing communications
- Establish a robust audit trail around consent for compliance purposes
- Verify and validate existing email addresses and obtain opt-in consent
- Append new opted-in email addresses to contacts in your database
- Build new opted-in lists to match your specifications.
Do you want to build your competitive advantage with a clean, compliant database? Call us to discuss your requirements.