The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)’s Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) programme requires regulated firms to demonstrably put their customers’ best interests at the core of their sales and marketing strategies.
Meet requirements and stay compliant
Under TCF regulations, financial firms may not market or sell unsuitable products to customers. To ensure compliance, you need to:
- Maintain a thorough and current understanding of your customers and their needs
- Provide customers with clear information on your product features, benefits, risks and costs
Our dedicated team of IQCS-accredited CATI interviewers can help you discover valuable insights – while adhering to strict codes of conduct - so that you can:
- Assess your audience’s product knowledge
- Segment your consumer groups accurately for targeted, suitable communications
- Monitor whether customers are treated fairly: before, during and after the sale
- Provide a clear channel for communication, comments and complaints
- Gather feedback that helps identify areas for improvement
- Record interactions, providing a full audit trail to support compliance
Why partner with TTMC Research?
As an FCA authorised and regulated business and a Market Research Society Company Partner, TTMC Research is well placed to help financial services organisations meet their compliance obligations. Our agents:
- Adhere to strict codes of conduct and industry regulations including the FCA Code of Practice and Data Protection laws
- Meet rigorous standards around data protection, handling and confidentiality
- Provide a clear record of calls and audit trail
How can we help you to meet your compliance challenges? Get in touch to discuss your compliance needs.