Expert voice contact maximises opportunities at the top, middle and bottom of the sales funnel. Use telemarketing to enhance your data, build a better pipeline, maximise your sales efforts and optimise customer success.
Is telemarketing a strategic call?
When executed well, telemarketing is:
- Human interaction and relationship building are cornerstones of B2B sales.
- Create personal connections with customers and gain insights into their personalities, interests, attitudes and motivations.
- Telemarketing is an exceptionally agile marketing approach.
- Add value at any stage of the sales and marketing process, flex and scale as customer needs evolve.
- Strategically target high-value customers and segments.
- Data-led and easily measured, optimise interactions with your most valued prospects.
- Build rapport with customers and reach a deeper understanding of their interests, needs and buying modes.
- Arm sales with intelligence that gives them the best chance to convert.
Turn opportunities into business
- Build campaigns on clean, accurate and insightful data
- Profile prospects to ensure all interactions are intelligently targeted
- Strategically communicate value propositions
- Nurture relationships with high-level decision-makers
- Deliver sales lead quantity and quality
- Improve ROI from digital channels by bridging gaps between early stage automation-scored leads (AQLs), marketing-qualified leads (MQLs) and high-quality leads, that are truly sales ready (SQLs).
Do you provide data?
Yes - we source data on behalf of many of our clients, when we’re engaged to undertake a telemarketing campaign. Every requirement is unique, so we work with different providers to best match the specific profile.
Can you use our database?
Yes – we frequently work with our clients’ databases, which might comprise of warm leads, cold prospects or existing customers. Where quality is poor, we can cleanse and enhance your data to ensure it is fit for purpose.