Retaining customers costs less than acquiring them, so it makes sense to have a robust retention strategy in place – starting as soon as a prospect is converted.
Make your brand stand out and reduce customer churn
A welcome call is an opportunity to:
- Reach out to your customers and thank them for their business.
- Set up customers correctly on your system
- Introduce key contacts and your on-boarding process
- Assess whether you’ve delivered on promises and met expectations (part of a TCF/compliance process in regulated industries)
- Handle any queries then and there
Welcome calls to new customers increase loyalty
A new customer welcome call programme is an essential part of an effective customer management strategy.
Welcoming newly onboarded clients ensures they feel secure as they start to use your products and services. This connection is one of the most effective ways to create a sustainable source of revenue in the form of longstanding, profitable clients.
A secure foundation for customer success
If new customers feel confident with your offering, they gain greater value, which in turns boosts customer success and retention. A welcome call can also:
- Gather insights to drive up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Secure opt-ins for future marketing communications
- Network and learn about other individuals within the account
- Avoid issues from becoming a problem further into the sales process
Why outsource your welcome calls to TTMC Research?
We have run hundreds campaigns of this type and can work with you to design a call strategy around the specific outcomes you need. We can:
- Scale to manage fluctuating requirements (following a large product launch, for example)
- Free your in-house team to focus on their core functions
- Access native language speakers which you may not have for all new markets
- Connect authentically, as we only use a welcome call script as a baseline for a real human conversation
Our expert, customer centric approach helps you to gain maximum value from your hard-won new client relationships. Find out more.