New technologies and changes in buyer behaviour, have made remote selling one of the most cost-effective routes to market. Specialised Telesales agents can build a healthy business pipeline remotely – prospecting, nurturing relationships and closing deals over the phone.
Expand your sales capabilities
Our Telesales/Inside Sales teams work unscripted, building relationships with senior decision makers and communicating complex propositions, often in heavily regulated sectors. We can:
- Identify, qualify and guide prospects through the buying cycle to close of sale
- Cross- and up-sell to existing customers
- Nurture key prospect and customer relationships for the long-term
- Integrate our efforts within a multi-channel strategy
- Support global campaigns with our multilingual skills
- Flex and scale our approach strategically to meet your unique needs
Access to high calibre Inside Sales skills
Partner with us and you’ll have access to the highest-calibre Telesales agents, whose skills and experience have been honed working on hundreds of campaigns, from cold call and transactional sales to account management with executive decision-makers.
Deliver more value for your sales spend
Working independently or as an extension to your in-house sales team, we can help you to:
- Reduce sales costs
- Acquire and retain customers
- Improve customer relationships
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Extend the sales life of legacy products and services and introduce new ones
- Support solution sales
Do you work on a cost per lead or cost per result basis?
No - we don’t work on a “cost per lead” or “cost per result” basis. We work to an hourly rate as we believe paying per hour produces a better return on investment for our clients. A pay per lead model can encourage an agency to focus on short term lead volume only.
What is included in your hourly rate?
For our hourly rate, we provide a fully managed service that incorporates everything that is typically required to support an active engagement including your agents’ time. Visit our pricing FAQ for a full breakdown of what is included in our fees.