We are different from the average call centre:
- We focus on the quality of our work rather than being purely target focussed
- We only make calls to warm or targeted leads with a true business reason for calling
- No high pressure selling - we will train you to understand how to identify a client’s needs, and to sell appropriate products and services, which meet those needs
- We have clear and objective performance measures and a rich variety of campaigns
- We offer regular hours and a structured path to development and promotion
- Training and ongoing coaching lead to nationally recognised sales or research qualifications
- We are an equal opportunities employer
- We hold 'Investors in People' Silver Standard and Brighton & Hove Living Wage accreditation.
- We are an approved employer for the new government Kickstart Scheme.
- We actively encourage applications for telemarketer jobs from mature candidates
- We have a regular requirement for multilingual skills.
Our hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm based on Brighton Seafront in a beautiful Regency building. We offer the opportunity to develop your career with a great organisation and you get to eat lunch on the beach.
View Staff Videos
View our current openings below
We are looking for a Contact Centre Manager to support and report into our Head of Operations. You’ll be accountable for managing key elements of the day-to-day operations of our Contact Centre in Regency Square, with a strong focus on our people.
With full ISM approved training given, this role provides excellent grounding for those currently looking for a career in sales and telemarketing, or a chance to shine (and earn well) if you are already experienced and skilled up.
We represent world-class clients (many of which are household names). You will be making business to business calls on behalf of our clients, working in a friendly, supportive team environment.
With full ISM approved training given, this role provides excellent grounding for those currently looking for a career in sales and telemarketing. Must be fluent in Danish.
Making outbound calls for the majority of the time to business customers that have expressed a need for the service. Taking inbound calls regarding any queries the customer may have following their account set up.
You will be making a quick call to check product availability to various businesses around Canada. Experience is not necessary as full training will be given.
You will making a quick call, to check product availability to various business in Spanish speaking countries.
You will be making a quick call to check product availability to various businesses around the UK. Experience not necessary, full training given. Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm.
For more information or to apply for any of our vacancies visit us on Indeed
or contact us direct with your CV quoting job ref above: firstname.lastname@example.org