Retaining customers costs less than acquiring them, so it makes sense to have a robust retention strategy in place – starting as soon as a prospect is converted.
Make your brand stand out and reduce customer churn
A welcome call is an opportunity to:
- Reach out to your customers and thank them for their business.
- Set up customers correctly on your system
- Introduce key contacts and your on-boarding process
- Assess whether you’ve delivered on promises and met expectations (part of a TCF/compliance process in regulated industries)
- Handle any queries then and there
A secure foundation for customer success
If new customers feel confident with your offering, they gain greater value, which in turns boosts customer success and retention. A welcome call can also:
- Gather insights to drive up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Secure opt-ins for future marketing communications
- Network and learn about other individuals within the account
- Avoid issues from becoming a problem further into the sales process
Why outsource your welcome calls to TTMC Research?
We have run hundreds campaigns of this type and can work with you to design a call strategy around the specific outcomes you need. We can:
- Scale to manage fluctuating requirements (following a large product launch, for example)
- Free your in-house team to focus on their core functions
- Access native language speakers which you may not have for all new markets
Our expert, customer centric approach helps you to gain maximum value from your hard-won new client relationships. Find out more.