An effective welcome call helps to create a foundation for a lasting relationship. Retaining customers costs less than acquiring them, so it makes sense to have a robust retention strategy in place – starting as soon as a prospect is converted.
Why welcome your customers on-board?
A courtesy call can really make your brand stand out and reduce customer churn
Reach out to your customers and thank them for their business. In addition to maintaining a personal connection with your customer, a welcome call is an opportunity to:
- Set up customers correctly on your system
- Introduce key contacts and your on-boarding process
- Assess whether you’ve delivered on promises and met expectations (part of a TCF/compliance process in regulated industries)
- Handle any queries then and there
How can this support ongoing sales and marketing efforts?
A secure foundation for customer success
Connecting with new customers helps them to feel more confident in their use of your solution. It also gives them the tools to gain greater value from your offering – boosting customer success and retention.
Welcome calls also allow you to:
- Gather insights to drive up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Secure opt-ins for future marketing communications
- Network and learn about other individuals within the account
- Avoid issues from becoming a problem further into the sales process
Why outsource your welcome calls to TTMC Research?
Access specialist customer service or selling skills
Our specialist team has the expertise to gain optimum value from this critical customer touchpoint. We have run hundreds campaigns of this type and can work with you to design a call strategy around the specific outcomes you need.
Partner with us and you can:
- Scale to manage fluctuating requirements (following a large product launch, for example)
- Free your in-house team to focus on their core functions
- Access native language speakers which you may not have for all new markets
Our expert, customer centric approach helps you to gain maximum value from your hard-won new client relationships. Find out more.