TelemarketingStructured, streamlined and effective telephone interviewing services to support your prospect research and drive more strategic sales and marketing campaigns.
Why partner with TTMC Research?
Technology, insight and experience
We provide high-quality English and multi-lingual prospect research for both agencies and direct clients. Our expertise guides effective survey design and drives consistent, verifiable results – backed by blanket call recordings.
Using a computer-assisted telephone interviewing (CATI) platform, we can increase the efficiency of phone-based research and streamline data collection – without sacrificing the human connection.
Our dedicated team of expert, IQCS-accredited and AITS-trained interviewers are:
- Fast: With 180 CATI stations, we can work on rapid turnaround projects of any scale
- Flexible: : Our CATI services span prospect research, customer satisfaction surveys, FCA-regulated Treating Customers Fairly compliance surveys and more.
- Reliable: : We operate to strict and robust quality standards to deliver consistent insight across hundreds of thousands of surveys per year.
How can you boost customer engagement?
Target your audience more strategically
Phone-based customer and market segmentation research allows you to build deeper relationships with prospects and deliver messages that resonate with each segment. We provide the customer insights you need to:
- Focus on the most relevant prospects
- Tailor your approach and craft messaging to suit niche audience segments
- Engage with customers in more personal and meaningful ways
Keen to compete on customer experience?
Let the voice of the customer lead your business forward
To improve your customer experience, you need to understand the experiences you’re delivering – and the only way to do this is to connect and converse with your target audience.
We conduct Voice of Customer (VoC) research that drills down into:
- Perceptions: how customers view your brand and solutions
- Interactions: the customer experience
- Expectations: what your customers expect to gain from doing business with you
These valuable insights feed into competitive intelligence that can drive more strategic decision-making in many areas of your business.
Ready to find out how your customers perceive your brand and how you can connect with them more effectively? Call us to find out how we can help.