The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)’s Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) programme requires regulated firms to demonstrably put their customers’ best interests at the core of their sales and marketing strategies – as well as their business models.
How well do you know your customers?
And how well do they understand your products?
Under TCF regulations, financial firms may not market or sell unsuitable products to customers. To ensure compliance, you need to:
- Maintain a thorough and current understanding of your customers and their needs
- Provide customers with clear information on your product features, benefits, risks and costs
How can you meet these requirements?
The value of a phone-based TCF Compliance programme
Our highly-skilled and professionally-trained research agents can quickly create a personal connection with the customer to build rapport and discover valuable insights – while adhering to strict codes of conduct.
This enables you to:
- Assess your audience’s product knowledge
- Segment your consumer groups accurately for targeted, suitable communications
- Monitor whether customers are treated fairly: before, during and after the sale
- Provide a clear channel for communication, comments and complaints
- Gather feedback that helps identify areas for improvement
- Record interactions, providing a full audit trail to support compliance
Why partner with TTMC Research?
We’re experienced and FCA authorised
In this field, it’s critical to choose the right partner. As an FCA authorised and regulated business, and a Market Research Society Company Partner, TTMC Research is well placed to help financial services organisations meet their compliance obligations using a specialist team within our telephone research unit.
- Adhere to strict codes of conduct
- Meet rigorous standards around data protection, handling and confidentiality
- Provide a clear record of calls, should authorities ever require an audit trail
- Are fully compliant with broader industry regulations including the FCA Code of Practice and Data Protection laws
How can we help you to meet your compliance challenges? Get in touch to discuss your compliance needs.