Your customers are human. Their needs and expectations change. We can help you to keep your customer intelligence current and valuable.
Are your customers satisfied?
Ongoing research improves customer retention and loyalty
It’s important to conduct deep, continuing research throughout the customer lifetime. This way, you maintain a current understanding of your customers and the factors that influence their decisions.
We conduct over 250,000 market research and customer satisfaction surveys annually, including:
- Simple questionnaires
- More complex quota driven global engagements
- Ongoing NPS (Net Promoter Score) programmes
- TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) compliance calls
What does success look like for your customers?
Go beyond measuring satisfaction
What unique challenges do your customers face – and why? What are they hoping to achieve by doing business with you? How will their needs evolve over time?
Understand all of this and you’ll be able to:
Keen to future-proof your sales and marketing strategy?
Identify actionable customer insights
Through ongoing voice-based research, you can:
- Reduce churn
Understand why customers are exploring other avenues, so you can provide a better service to the next customer – and hopefully also win your old customers back.
- Extend customer lifetime value
Keep track of new customer challenges or successes, gain insight into how their goals are evolving, so you can continue supporting their success.
- Increase retention of the most profitable customers
Understand which customers offer the most potential value to your business, now and in the future. Then nurture stronger relationships with them through personal and meaningful conversations.
- Build on your customer relationships, so they continue sharing their thoughts and opinions
- Dig deeper into responses, using open questions to fully understand issues
- Reveal the cause and effect behind patterns and trends in your data
- Ensure your data remains accurate, up-to-date and de-duplicate
Want to turn your customer intelligence into competitive intelligence? Call to find out how we can help.