How can telephone-based market research support your goals?
Knowledge to power your customer-centric business model
Creating personal connections and building rapport through voice-based research provides high quality customer insights, enriches your data, and gives your business a competitive edge.
Our dedicated research division, TTMC Research, offers a complete portfolio of specialised computer-assisted telephone interviewing (CATI) services, including:
- Market research: pre- and post-sales, competitive intelligence and segmentation
- Surveys: Voice of customer, brand perception, customer satisfaction, Net Promoter Score, minority groups and more
- Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) compliance calls in line with FCA standards
- Data cleansing and enhancement
- Welcome calls to set customers up for success
Why partner with us?
Our credentials and capabilities
With 180 CATI stations, all interviews are conducted by trained and experienced telephone interviewers, many of whom have conducted thousands of market research projects. Our expertise gives you the opportunity to gain actionable insights that give you a real competitive advantage.
- An accredited Company Partner of the Market Research Society – all agents are IQCS monitored and AITS trained
- Able to conduct research calls in a wide range of languages
- Skilled in engaging both B2C and B2B audiences
Are you ready to partner with a team that’s committed to – and accredited for – market research excellence? Get in touch.