A clean, accurately targeted and relevant list is a critical factor in the success of any marketing campaign. What is more, data protection regulations mean marketers must be scrupulous in how they source and use personal data in their sales and marketing activities. Compliance to regulations not only avoids potentially hefty fines, but managing and using data ethically and transparently maintains customer trust and protects brand reputation.
In addition, in terms of the return on your investment in marketing activity, a poor quality list with out of date contact information that doesn’t match your target prospect wastes budget, and diverts time and resources from more productive activities.
A reliable set of data with up-to-date contact details that meet your criteria will maximise the effectiveness of your marketing efforts and provide your sales team with well qualified leads that are more likely to convert.
If you are considering purchasing B2B data for any sort of campaign, whether email, direct mail, telemarketing or other, our guide covers the four key areas to consider as you prepare:
- Target prospect profiles - which contacts do you want to reach and why?
- How best to engage - which media, which channels?
- Consider cleansing and enhancing your own data
- Consider enhancing purchased data
You will learn how to:
- Avoid wasting your marketing investment and resource on the wrong data
- Ensure the data you purchase is aligned to your campaign objectives
- Remain compliant and avoid reputational damage from spamming prospects
Our guide also covers: 10 Key Factors when buying B2B Data
- How is the data sourced?
- Is the data legally compliant?
- How clean is the data?
- What is the minimum quantity you can buy?
- How will you use the data?
- Can the provider de-dupe against your own database?
- Do you need Head Office/Single Site or Multiple Sites?
- What is the standard output format?
- Do they provide samples?
- Test and Refine criteria.
Complete the form to download our guide and find out more