Do you work on a cost per lead or cost per result basis?
We don’t work on a “cost per lead” or “cost per result” basis. We work to an hourly rate as we believe paying per hour produces a better return on investment for our clients. A pay per lead model encourages an agency to focus on short term lead volume only. A pay per hour model fosters a multi-dimensional approach that balances both quality and quantity over the long term.
When you pay your agency per hour, you’re investing in the time spent building relationships with potential prospects, gaining maximum value from your data and enhancing it with updates and insights that increase the likelihood of future conversion.
We believe that because they’re not being compensated for the time it takes to nurture more complex (and often higher value) leads, teams that are only paid “per lead” focus on quick wins and risk passing leads to sales before they have been properly qualified.
This approach generates additional costs and a lack of engagement further down the funnel, as sales teams chase non-existent interest or prospects who do not have the authority or budgets to make a purchase.
Paying per hour might look risky – take a look at “Do you offer a trial period?” below to see why it isn’t with TTMC.
Click here – for more insight into the benefits of a pay per hour model.
What is included in your hourly rate?
For our hourly rate, we provide a fully managed service that incorporates everything that is typically required to support an active engagement including your agents’ time (on an “agent hour” basis) spent making and handling calls and carrying out any other work exclusively related to your campaign.
A proactive, dedicated Account Manager with Team Management support
Recruitment and training of additional/replacement agents (if required)
Team performance management
Updating and cleansing of your database (all changes to fields are logged and reported on through Connect)
Ongoing, proactive management and analysis of the campaign data and pipeline
Review, insight and recommendations to drive improvement, provided on a weekly call with your Account Manager
Comprehensive TTMC Internal Reviews including TTMC Senior Management team (as required)
Ongoing configuration changes (e.g. adding fields to Carbon, reviewing and amending call dispositions and “no-interest reasons”)
Quality Checking of results, to agreed criteria, specification and sample rate, before release via TTMC Connect
Ongoing TTMC Quality Assurance program, agent coaching and feedback
Quarterly review meetings as required
All telephone traffic charges
Do you charge a set-up fee?
Yes. Although complex setups with deep integration can be more costly, our standard set up fee of £500 covers all of the elements typically required to launch an engagement.
- Feedback on the Telemarketing Brief draft, which we’ll need you to complete before the Team Briefing
- The provision of agents with the required background training (including ISM telesales, and information security)
- An initial team briefing session held at TTMC’s Offices (up to 2 hours) including management and an agent team larger than your booking, to provide scope for absence cover and performance management
- A full technical set up, including:
- Configuration of all fields in our Calling/ERP/CRM platform (Carbon) to support your bespoke requirements
- Initial data format configuration and import (enabling any further imports which are provided in an identical format at no charge)
- Configuration of access to our portal, TTMC Connect, to provide your nominated users with:
- A comprehensive real-time dashboard with drill-downs into reports, analytics and MI
- Access to downloads of QC passed results and their associated call recordings
- Secure, self-service export of all campaign data, including enhancements, contacts captured, on-going pipeline activity etc. etc. through our secure portal, TTMC Connect
- Email notifications for all QC passed results and GDPR request notifications
- A unique presentation phone number (CLI) and inbound call handling setup, including bespoke voicemail, for this unique number
- “Literature request” fulfilment system in Carbon (Email/HTML) to support pipeline development
- Testing before go-live
- Coverage of licensing for all core software and CALs required to support an agent in a typical engagement (Chrome Browser, Excel, Word, Avaya IP Office, Carbon)
- All tools, processes and systems required to ensure full compliance with all UK legislation (including TPS/CTPS screening, PECR, DPA2018 GDPR etc.)
- Full compliance with ISO 9001 quality management standards and ISO 27001 information security standards
What is the minimum campaign length?
We deliver a mixture of “one off” projects, short term campaigns and long term engagements lasting over a decade. For any lead generation or demand generation work, we have a minimum engagement of 210 hours, or 6 weeks, based on a 35 hour week. We do not believe it is possible to deliver true ROI in a shorter period.
It takes time to develop questioning, messaging and objection handling, to warm data, nurture interest and lead a prospect carefully along the path to purchase, so they are well qualified and ready for conversion when they reach sales.
We don’t believe that it is in our clients’ interests to burn through their data, cherry pick quick wins or send poor quality leads to their sales team. Critically, the target audience for each proposition is finite and, unless you carefully nurture prospects who aren’t ready to convert, you risk damaging future potential customers.
We are always “On Trial”. Our model is different to the rest of the market and has enabled us to support an average client tenure of 47 months (figures from Feb 2019) through ROI and performance, not punitive cancellation terms.
We effectively ask for a 210 hour minimum initial commitment (because 10 working days’ notice is required for cancellation and this can be served from the end of week 4).
What’s different about TTMC is that this option remains on the table throughout our partnership. We think it makes no commercial sense for us to lock clients into long term contracts if we can’t deliver ROI.
Unless we’re running a large team for you, any engagement can be terminated, at any stage after the first four weeks, for any reason, by giving ten working days’ written notice.
Click here for more on the value of a telemarketing pilot
Do you guarantee results?
We don’t guarantee the number of results for any of our services. Whilst propositions may be similar, many other factors might impact results including the agreed criteria for a lead, brand recognition, target sector, seniority of decision maker, and external factors such as seasonality and competitor activity.
We do guarantee:
Legally compliant work, which conforms fully with all applicable UK legislation and appropriate best practice frameworks (DMA, IQCS, MRS, DPA 2018, all Ofcom rulings)
Quality assurance – all results are manually checked before release in line with our ISO9001 accredited quality management program, against agreed criteria and backed up by call recordings
Access to the recordings for every single call made on your campaign
Work carried out to professional standards by agents who are coached and trained using the ISM (Institute of Sales Management) or Market Research Society AITS frameworks.
What are your payment terms?
If you are UK based, all services are payable on standard 30 day terms (unless special credit arrangements are recommended by Experian).
All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT. Any set-up charges and data sourcing are invoiced upon execution and calling hours are invoiced at the end of the calendar month in which calling takes place.