Based on Brighton seafront in a beautiful Regency building, we offer the opportunity to develop your career with a great organisation, working in a friendly, supportive team environment.
With full Institute of Sales Management (ISM) approved training given, our Sales Advisor roles provide excellent grounding for those looking for a career in sales and telemarketing. We are looking for people who feel confident having conversations (without a script) either with business contacts or, in the case of a few of our campaigns, individuals. Experience of telemarketing is not essential as full training will be given. We represent world-class clients (many of which are household names) so you will have the chance to gain experience working on behalf of leading brands. As our customer base is global, we are keen to attract applicants with native language skills.
We offer you a unique environment to develop your skills, realise your potential and benefit from:
- A decent basic salary, with regular reviews based on fair measurement of your performance.
- Flexible working, with remote working an option in some cases.
- The ability to earn more through monthly bonus payments.
- The chance to build your skills and your earning potential in a supportive business.
- Continuous structured training to Institute of Sales Management standard.
- A great working environment, with a diverse team of colleagues of all ages and backgrounds.
- Access to company discounts.
Visit our jobs page for details of all open vacancies.